Between Cabourg and Deauville, Auberville is located in the Pays d’Auge, at the foot of the remarkable site “the cliffs of the Black Cows”, atypical shaped cliffs of over 100 meters high. Depart from Auberville to discover Deauville, the most famous seaside resort of Normandy or Cabourg and its sandy beaches.
The + of the residence
– Concierge service. DVDs and games at your disposal on request and upon availability
– Covered heated outdoor swimming pool of approximately 100m² (depth 1.50m): free access every day during opening hours. Unsupervised swimming (children are under the responsibility of the parents). Open from April to October, depending on weather conditions.
– Petanque. Multisports ground.
– Children’s playground.
– Animations for children and adults during all French school holidays (Easter, Summer and All Saints’ Day).
– Children’s club from 4 to 12 years included: during the French school holidays (Easter, Summer and All Saints): Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12 am or from 2 pm to 5 pm. Places are limited to a maximum of 5 half days, depending on the number of participants and according to availability. Pre-reservation required.
– Corner teenagers: a place of relaxation for teenagers to meet, with sofas, armchairs, poufs and various games.
– Entr’Ados meetings from 12 to 17 years inclusive: during the French school holidays (Easter, Summer and All Saints’ Day). 3 meetings per week. Selection of outdoor activities.
– Inflatable castle for young children: free access, under the responsibility of the parents. Depending on weather conditions.
End of August 2019
The Jacuzzi pump at Domaine de la Corniche is out of order. We are therefore obliged to close it for an indefinite period.
In addition, the Jacuzzi area must be completely renovated from the beginning of September. The work should last about 1 month. Please contact us for an approximate reopening date.